With fines up to $50,000 per record, compliance with HIPAA requirements has become a real concern for all healthcare practitioners. Large companies can afford to hire consultants and entire departments to manage their IT security and HIPAA compliance needs. But what is a smaller practice or sole practitioner to do?
Let West Seattle Computers assist with your HIPAA compliance efforts. We specialize in helping individuals and smaller practices of 1-15 people. Available services are designed to address the full range of HIPAA technical requirements that all healthcare practices must satisfy including:
- hard drive encryption
- automatic lock after five minutes of non-use
- encrypted back up
- monitored anti-virus/anti-malware
- on-site secure network set up and configuration
- VPN firewall with optional intrusion detection and intrusion prevention
- secure 24×7 remote monitoring and management services for monitoring critical functions including computer health, anti-virus/anti-malware activity, backup, and patch management status
- period reporting and documentation as recommended for HIPAA compliance
HIPAA regulations can be confusing and difficult. West Seattle Computers partners with you to understand requirements and implement solutions that are affordable and appropriately-sized for your practice. Initial assessment and consultation are free, so it’s easy to get started. Call West Seattle Computers today to start down the path of security, compliance and peace of mind.