With fines up to $50,000 per record, compliance with HIPAA requirements has become a real concern for all healthcare practitioners. Large companies can afford to hire consultants and entire departments to manage their IT security and HIPAA compliance needs. But what is a smaller practice or sole practitioner to do?
Call (206) 937-6800 to schedule a free, 30-minute consultation
Let HIPAA IT Care (a division of West Seattle Computers) assist with your HIPAA compliance efforts. We specialize in helping individuals and practices of 1-25 people. Services can be provided remotely, whether you are located in Seattle, Washington or Washington, DC. Our services are designed to address the gamut of HIPAA compliance and technical needs that all healthcare practices have, including:
- hard drive encryption
- automatic lock after five minutes of non-use
- encrypted back up
- monitored anti-virus/anti-malware
- on-site secure network set up and configuration
- VPN firewall with optional intrusion detection and intrusion prevention
- secure 24×7 remote monitoring and management for maintaining security and critical technical functions including computer health, anti-virus/anti-malware activity, backup, and patch management
- periodic reporting and documentation as recommended for HIPAA compliance
HIPAA regulations can be confusing and difficult. HIPAA IT Care partners with you to understand requirements and implement solutions that are affordable and appropriately-sized for your practice. Initial assessment and consultation are free, so it’s easy to get started. Call HIPAA IT Care today to start down the path of security, compliance and peace of mind.